start

6.5.15

on the playlist: "hoppipola" - sigor ros

hey may, it's springtime again. it's been awhile since my last post and much has happened since my silly musings about snow. I found an apartment, started a job, made some awesome friends, gained a cool roommate and.. I got started. It's been almost 9 weeks since I've landed here and it's been kinda amazing. Not to say that every day has been exciting as such, or even great, but it's just been a feeling of yes, this feels right.

As all the life stuff is settling down, it's time to knuckle down and get my jams on the road. Pictured above is The Bitter End, 4/11/15, the first place I decided to play at. And holy mother of crap, I was nervous. Not just because it was my first time there, but because I already had heard of this place having watched vintage Lady Gaga play here before she was gaga. shit. 
It had been weeks since moving here that I had to kick myself up the arse and tell myself it was time to play and stop thinking so damn much.

So here we go, whether it's going to be wrong or right, good or bad, it doesn't matter. Just, start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan