self portrait

5.11.14

When I was flicking through my travel photos, this was one that kinda made me stop a little. I know, it's a photo of me, but as a selfie scaredy-cat it was one of the few where I was actually in. When I saw it, it really clicked inside me how much I had changed, or more accurately, found and became myself. There's nothing special about the photo, heck it's even pretty blurry, but to me it really shows that who I am inside is coming, or.. has come out. From what I'm wearing, holding (I do mean the camera more but yes, even that MAC bag, opps), where I'm standing and even what I'm doing, these were all things I was once afraid of. It sounds almost kinda preposterous but I once feared even being the slightest inch different ot my environment to really embacing and wanting that now. Not to say that I'm Lady Gaga is the crowd, but I'm me. And I finally feel like that's really becoming true.

THE NOTES: OUTFIT, OASAP POLKA DOT SHRT || DENIM SHORTS, MELROSE TRADING POST MARKETS || ASOS ACADEMY BOOTS || CASIO WATCH || SPORTSGIRL HEADBAND

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan