new york, finally.

8.11.14


If there's one city in the world that I've dreamed of going, it was New York. I'm definitely not alone on that one but there is something about this city that has always perked up my doggy ears. I was scared and excited for it, it seemed just too cool for this daggy girl but way too striking to ever miss out. So many of the things I love come from here: the music, the outlook, the fashion, everything. This was really what I anticipated most in my trip and I thank God I added it to the list.

I stayed at a cousin's place in The Bronx which sounds scarier than it was (well, at least for my short six day trip) but I didn't get to see the city till two nights later after a late night flight in and some family festivities. While I loved it those few days of waiting gave me some bloody itchy feet to finally see those city neons. But 48 hours later, there I stood in the middle of Time Square. Finally.

I won't ever forget the feeling of looking up at those lights and feeling so lifted by them. I was actually there, the place my cheesy heart has dreamed of. And I honestly couldn't believe it. NY, you.

NOTES: LOCATION, VIEW OF MANHATTEN IN BROOKLYN, BY THE PIERS // TIMES SQUARE

1 comment:

  1. Ah paradise! I love this place!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan