my nyc corner v2.0

2.12.15


home decor was something i discovered i loved just a year or two ago. making the space you live truly yours is something that is so important to me. for me, home has to feel warm and comforting, but also inspiring since it's the place where i both live and create/work.

i live in a tiny, tiny room in manhattan but i'm a big believe of what you have, but what you do with it. i'm not super practically minded, so there are some things that might feel like odd choices but sometimes it's more about how something feels than functions that i find more important to me. so here are some little snippets of my space! some of my favourite things are fairy lights (but of course), the curtains, my girl-stuff window, and the odd trinkets here and there. of course being me, this was the second configuration this space and i reconfigured it again a few weeks ago so a little update may be in order.. :D

love and peace sign, 
maia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan