packing

8.3.15

Does shit get real when you pack. I spent THREE days trying to get it right. Yes, THREE. And lemme tell you, now that I'm here, I got a lot of things wrong (including forgetting some meds *slaps forehead*). So while it was fun at first, boy did it get stressful. Luckily a good mate of mine came over the night before and help me cull more things out and even offered to take some things with her when she comes to New York in June. YAY.

(what packing actually looks like)
I wish I took more photos for this post, but trying to pack and blog isn't quite my forte yet and in the end I just wanted to get things done. Packing was made better with Lord of the Rings in the background (because nothing fires me up for an adventure better), a surprise visit from an almost long lost friend (yay!) and a very cute and thoughtful gift from my 11th hour home girl Karen. The good news is that everything made it to JFK and in working order. MISSION COMPLETED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan